Wednesday, March 9, 2011

I AM IN MY WORLD

You are just a single cell with great promise and you are growing and changing every day. Look at you now; you are a zygote
and you continue to develop. Ah my embryo: look at your funny face, your dark curious eyes and your mysterious angelic smile. I feel so attached to you, my child. Calm down now, little fetus, I cannot sleep with you rolling around. And stop sucking your thumb so loudly!

BABY! BABY!! JOY TO THE WORLD!!!

I came into my world weighing just over six pounds and six ounces. I was shocked by a sudden bright white light, a cold chill and searing pain in my behind. I must have cried like a baby for about fifteen minutes but while I layed on my mother's stomach the sound of her beating heart was a comforting familiar sound. This place is very different from my previous home. My stay in my home was short lived, about eight months. At the time I was in my blue heaven. I wanted for nothing; it was warm and melodious all the time and I simply floated in my own gentle ocean and dreamt the sweetest dreams. If I had my way I could have lived in my "Garden of Eden" for eternity and a day. I swear I did not do anything to deserve being rudely evicted from my heaven! I tried very hard to resist the intermittent pushing and shoving, and I almost overcame the last push I felt in the putuckus but some great force kept pulling on me and pulling on me. I cried "Let go off me! Who are you?" but the great beast's huge hands just kept pulling on my head relentlessly!

Anyways, things have gotten a whole lot better around here. As time goes on I miss my blue heaven less and less. I could easily get used to this. My servants are always there for me. In fact they downright spoil me! They say they can't help themselves because I am so darn cute and cuddly (This is true). All this hugging and kissing has got to stop! (I really don't mind. If truth be told, I can't get enough).I want for nothing. But I must admit I can be fussy. They feed me at least six times a day with snacks in between. I do get gassy but they pretend not to notice. If I get too fat I will know who to blame. I enjoy back rubs, massages, sauna baths and I have my own personal tanning room. My very kindly handmaidens sing and rock me to sleep gently. Only after I am well rested do they dare awaken me (I need my beauty sleep).What can I say; I am the center of their world. They wait on me hand and foot. Each one excitedly waits his or her turn to please me. They are growing on me. I am so overjoyed. My people love me. I love my servants!

No comments:

Post a Comment